SMOK & OFRF NexMesh Pod VS Uwell Caliburn KOKO Pod, which one?
понедельник, 11 мая 2020 г. 14:13:13 Asia/Shanghai
1. SMOK & OFRF NexMesh Pod System Kit 1200mAh
SMOK & OFRF NexMesh Pod System Kit is the unique collaboration of SMOK and OFRF. The flavor king in pod system. Created by real nexmesh technology. The paint colors you can choose from are blue, yellow, red, silver, gunmetal, and black!
1. Conical nexMesh core heating element, designed to deliver richer taste
2. Adjustable wattage of 5W-30W to meet different power needs
3. Compact and portable. Built-in 1200mAh large capacity battery, enough battery life lasting all day
4. Lithium battery protection. Supports pass-through charging (you can vape while charging)
5. The waterproof design of cartridge base prevents condensation from entering the interior
6. Aluminum alloy shell, light and durable
7. Support MTL and light DTL vaping
2. Uwell Caliburn KOKO Pod System Kit 520mah
Uwell Caliburn KOKO Pod System Kit 520mah is compared with the previous generation, a series of optimizations have been carried out in terms of appearance, performance, flavor and carrying method. It is available in a variety of colors: Black, Blue, Red,Grey.
1. Powered by internal 520mah battery
2. Small and easy to carry
3. Top-fill Cartridges, Easy to Use
4. Draw-activated mechanism fault diagnosis
5. Pro-FOCS flavor technology
6. Free Your Hands and Pockets with the Included Chain
7. Compatible with the Caliburn Pod